- On the ground floor we have created a self-service area for reservations. You can now pick up your reservations 24 hours a day without having to queue at the counter.
- Library and CiCS staff are still available to support you at the Information Desk on Level 1, which is now a one stop shop for all your queries.
- Due to popular demand for silent study space, we've now designated level 6 as an additional silent study area.
- The prayer room has been moved from Level 2 to Level 4.
- All the computers in the IC have been replaced with new machines.
- There are new developments coming soon, such as interactive floor plans, and an exhibition area.
For more information see the Information Commons news pages:
Information Commons News