CiCS – Online Video ProducerThere is a student placement opportunity for an online video producer within CiCS.
The role offers a 100 hour project based placement. You will create a suite of innovative/creative videos introducing and evangelising CiCS IT services from a student’s perspective. These will be used to create a structured online induction and will loop with captions on open day events.
You will be responsible for creating the conceptual idea of what the videos should look and feel like. You will feed into the decision making process of which services we should showcase in the videos. You will plan, shoot and edit the content through to publishing the suite of videos online.
Essential requirements include:
- - Innovative, creative thinker
- - Passionate about creating video
- - Comfortable and confident approaching and engaging students
- - Experience of planning, creating and editing video content
- - Experience of hosting content online through channels such as Youtube etc
- - Thorough with administrative processes such as getting signed release forms
- - Basic understanding of copyright requirements of any third party content
- - Ability to produce high-quality content within a relatively short timeframe
in creating video content
Salary: £7.29 per hour
Potential project start date: Thursday 1st November
To Apply: Email your CV and covering letter to Bob Booth at: B.Booth@sheffield.ac.uk
Closing date: Friday 26th October